*DS* TP-HUD HELP
The hud can be configured in many ways, all features and all information that can be queried with it are based on simple LSL functions and are 100% legal.
Note, you can switch some functions on/off with the LED to the right of the corresponding button.
If you’re missing a guide or have a better idea, let me know and I’ll take care of it as soon as possible.
Minimized, in this state all functions of the hud are completely disabled. The only thing that still reacts is the changed event to determine if you are teleporting to trigger your desired effect.
This is the default view of the hud. This view only shows the available buttons and the optional hover texts for region status and radar. In addition, the compass rotates with the viewing direction of your camera and always points north with the red needle.
This feature transfers script error messages from the Debug Channel to the open chat.
The most important region/parcel information permanently below the hud.
Press this button to get a new *DS* TP-HUD. If the server is not available, try again in the *DaeSigns* Mainstore.
Resets the entire hud to factory settings. Content that was installed later is retained.
Overview of the current settings and options for saving and restoring.
See the current grid status inworld without browser.
Current live feed about active accounts, exchange rate and online status.
Useful information about the current position of the region/plot you are on.
With the rezzer you can quickly put frequently used objects in front of you when needed. This function is expandable, put the hud on the ground, edit linked parts and put your desired object in the content of the link provided.In addition, use the following code in your objects if you can. This keeps your objects from appearing halfway into the ground.
vector size = llGetScale();
llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_THIS,[PRIM_POSITION, llGetPos()+<0.0, 0.0, size.z/2> ]);
The Poofer is an additional wearable particle emote and can be used with both the menu and chat commands. You can enter individual messages in the poofer’s Config Notecard.
The Custom Menu is basically what you call a learnable remote control. If you know the channel and the command of an object, you can put it in the custom notecard in the tp-hud.
Basically, the hud is a rezzer and you can use this menu to select the desired effect from the content. The menu will automatically expand with each effect you install into the Hud’s content.
However, if you are wearing a Teleport Relay, this menu will be replaced with the Relay’s menu and you will have other functions available.
Note, the rezzer effects only work if building is allowed on the respective land.
Whatever animation you prefer, bento or old school, any animation will work with this hud. This menu also expands with each inserted animation.
This menu works in the same way as the animation one, combine any sound you like with any effect. This menu also expands automatically.
This roleplay feature works with favorites and is performed prior to a teleport to leave the location.
Shows you the complete combination of your effect.
This menu expands with each SLurl that you enter in the TPH_Favorites notecard.
Note the format: Name space @ space SLurl.
Find a hidden resident or just find out if someone is really online/offline.
The Info button displays all necessary information about your avatar or other avatars.
For the other functions of this menu, it is necessary to set up the orb from the tools rezzer with parcel rights.
Find out how many attachments are attached to which attachpoint with how many scripts and who created them.
Basic information about an object’s script time. Extended information in advanced mode. Switch to Mouselook and press the left mouse button.
Switch on your radar display between legacy names and display names.
TP 2 Cam
If the parcel does not have a fixed landing point, you can use this button to teleport directly to your camera. Also on the water or in the air.
The relays are portable effects that work anytime, anywhere regardless of parcel restrictions.
When worn, they automatically replace the Effects menu in the teleport category and provide their own functions.
For an optimal effect presentation, the relays should be attached to the avatar center/root.
The TP-Poofer is a portable addon because no particles can be created on the hud.
You can enter the commands manually in the chat or select them with the buttons on the hud.
In addition, the hud is compatible with the old *DS* Tiamat if it is still set to channel 8.
*DS* TP-HUD v22.214.171.124 Update notes
• Enlarged complete hud a bit
• Optimized floating text for the radar.
– Direction indicator in front of the names.
– Removed non-essential special characters.
• Safety Tool
– Info moved chat output to MoaP.
– added rezday & number of days
– added zoom feature to output
• Attachment Scanner
– Moved chat output to MoaP.
– counts attachments on Avatar & Hud
• ~ nothing this time ~
– Moved chat output to MoaP.
– Added to output: Rating, Chat Ranges, Temp Capacity Parcel, Water Level,
– Added some links to the menu info
– Menu information reorganized
– Manual button added (MoaP)
– Grid wide available now. (just press the update button)
– Output for time dilation removed
– Temporary prims added to output.
• Added 2 scripts for better permission and memory management.
– Various code optimizations
*DS* TP-HUD v126.96.36.199 Update notes
• some Buttons moved and renamed
• new interface texture added
• MoaP (Media on a Prim) face added
• Profile request description optimized
• renamed Agent Info to Safety Tool
– Safety Tool Info now shows basic, premium & premium+ accounts
• Attachment Scanner chat output optimized
– separates scripts on Avatar & Hud
– shows temporarily attached items
• Object Scanner menu optimized
– detects temporarily rezzed objects
– output counts objects content
• Effect, Sound & Animation selectable for Entrance & Summon together
• Grid Status output moved to MoaP (Media on a Prim)
• Exchange Button renamed to Live Stats and data extended to menu
• Particle Emoter (Poofer) Added, usable with the relay *DS* TP-Poofer or *DS* Tiamat
• Help menu info reduced
• Various code optimizations
*DS* TP-HUD v188.8.131.52 Update notes
Some new features that are available since the Second Life version 2022-04-21.571166
• Fixed issues, remaining names in the upper radar hover text.
• Added a menu with security tools to agent info.
– Negative channel -1036372537 for communication with the orb. (llRegionSay)
• Added information for attached animesh & teleport routing of the parcel where the agent is.
• Added information for the object scanner.
– You can switch between script only info & advanced info.
• Fixed issues, missing request permission teleport for TP2Ground.
• Fixed issues, missing request permission teleport for TP 2 Cam.
• Added new attachment *DS* TP-Relay (Hole)
• Added information for the position button
• Added fullperm *DS* Security Orb (TP-HUD) v2.0.05 to the rezzer
– The orb independently detects if the land is group owned.
– Follow the instructions in the orb’s script.
• Added free experience teleporter to the rezzer.
• Added a fun toy called *DS* Camera Display.
– Accept permission track camera for show everyone your camera position.
• Added request permission teleport to Info / Restore function
• Debug Channel messages are now called “Second Life:” instead of “Warning:”.
• Various code optimizations.
– full range for random menu channel
INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES (Made in Germany)